How do I register and claim my online access? In order to claim your full text access you must be a registered user. If you have not already registered, please follow the instructions below:
1. Visit the home page of the journal you are choosing to register and/or claim your access on.
2. Click on 'register'.
3. In the print subscribers box you will be prompted to enter your email address and to create a password. Your password will be case sensitive and must be a minimum of five characters in length with no spaces. Use only characters a-z, A-Z, 0-9, and -, _, @ and. (Example = 12abc) and, for security reasons, please try to use a combination of upper and lower case letters as well as numbers.
4. Once you have entered your email address and created your password click on 'continue'.
5. Create a profile by filling in the requested information in the personal profile section.
6. Read the registered user agreement and tick the box to say that you agree with the terms and conditions.
7. You will now be asked if you would like to activate your online access to the journal, click 'yes'.
8. If you are a society member or are entitled to a special promotional offer, click 'yes'. If neither applies click 'no'.
9. In the Subscription Identification section, enter your account number. This can be found on the address label that comes with your print copy of the journal.
10. Enter your last name exactly as it appears on the address label and click 'continue'. You have now claimed your online access and will be able to view all full text articles from the journal to which you have subscribed. If you have any further questions or issues, please Contact Us.