DEADLINE MAY 19, 2017
- Identify the appropriate category and click on it for Abstract Instructions specific to that category
- Basic science/Clinical science/Educational research
- Case report or series: A clinical and radiologic presentation about a patient or a group of patients about a particular disease entity
- Novel or preliminary research: A basic or clinical science, or educational research topic that is in its infancy in development. Preliminary data may or may not be available yet.
- Write your abstract by CAREFULLY following the Abstract Instructions specific to the category you selected above (failure to follow the instructions will result in rejection of the abstract).
- Submit your abstract electronically before May 19, 2017 using the Abstract Submission Form. For multiple submissions, please complete a separate form for each submission (Please note: all correspondence will be sent to the submitting author).
- Authors will be notified of the status of their abstracts via e-mail by July 1, 2017. If your abstract is accepted, this email will include the title of the accepted abstract, as well as the date and time of presentation.
- Poster Board Instructions can be found here
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT